Ansie (@fansiefood) loves to make accessible and delicious vegan recipes. Breakfast, cakes, dinner and everything else. She thinks it’s important that when eating vegetarian or vegan food you never feel that you have to compromise on flavor, which is why her recipes are mainly comfort food with a healthy twist. Her favorite foods are pasta, pancakes and chocolate!
Ingredients:1 packet of vegan ravioli
150 ml soy cream
2 cloves of garlic
4 tablespoons (basil) olive oil
100 grams of fresh mushrooms
100 grams of Brussels sprouts
pepper and salt
- Chop the garlic very fine or pass it through a garlic press.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of the oil in it and add the garlic.
- Let it fry in the oil for a maximum of 1 minute and then add the cream and a pinch of pepper and salt.
- Let this simmer very slowly until the sauce is a bit thicker. Stir every now and then.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half or in three, mix with a tablespoon of oil, some pepper and salt and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut and fry the mushrooms in a separate pan, also with some of the olive oil and some salt and pepper, until they are golden brown.
- Cook the ravioli according to the package instructions and serve immediately.
- Serve the sauce, mushrooms and Brussels sprouts on top and your delicious dish is ready.