A small batch of these cute and yummy mini bundt cakes, with a zesty orange glaze, using our Orange Spread. A unique combination of rice milk and coconut oil along with a touch of orange essential oil, it sets the tone for a fantastic orange spread with a subtle white chocolate undertone.
(for 4 mini cakes)
- 1/2cup flour
- 2tbsp sugar
- 2g baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- a bit of lemon juice
- 2tbsp of the Orange Spread
- Mix the lemon juice in the milk and let it sit.
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients, add the wet, incorporate everything and pour into the little silicone molds (you can also use a muffin tin or muffin molds)
- Bake for 30 mins and try the dough with a toothpick to make sure it is baked.
- While they are baking, make the glaze by melting combining the orange spread with a bit of milk
- Let the cakes cool a bit and pour the glaze over when they are still a bit warm so they cool down together.
*Optional you can add chocolate drops to make them even cuter.