Recipe by Amy Duinslaeger
One of our favorite Vegan Lifestyle Bloggers @vegan_nl_products has joined our Vegaliano family to share how easy is to choose a vegan lifestyle and show us some delicious vegan recipes.
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 pack of Vegan Cheese Mozzarisella Slices
- 1 jar Shallot and Pistachio Pesto
- Roll out both sheets of puff pastry.
- Evenly spread the pesto on one sheet and layer with the mozzarisella cheese slices.
- Carefully place the second sheet of puff pastry over this.
- Roll this up, making sure that everything stays intact. Cut into 1.5 inch thick pieces.
- Place these on a baking sheet in the oven tray and bake at 190°C for about 15 minutes (or until the pastries are golden brown).
This is a snack that everyone is surely going to enjoy! And what more could you ask for in this weather?