Introducing our mouthwatering Italian Vegan Bruschetta with Onion Balsamic Vinegar that is our veganized version of the famous Italian bruschetta. This recipe will transport you straight to the heart of Italy. With each bite, you'll savor the traditional taste while committing to a cruelty-free lifestyle. The harmonious combination of sweet onions and tangy balsamic vinegar will elevate your taste buds to new heights while your guests will be impressed by this easy recipe.
100g Cherry tomatoes/ normal tomatoes depending on the season
2 Cloves of garlic coarsely chopped and a little bit of chopped onion
Salt and pepper
Onion balsamic vinegar
1. Cut and toast the baguette slices.
2. Finely chop the two cloves of garlic, onion, tomatoes and basil
3. Make the bruschetta mix with olive oil, salt, and pepper and mix well
4. Top the warm and crispy bruschetta with the tomato mix.
5. Drizzle the balsamic and enjoy!