Orange Cranberry Ciambella
Recipe by Pascal from @passie.runs
Ingredients:300gr wheat flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
100gr crystal sugar
120gr plant-based butter (or coconut oil)
240ml almond milk (unsweetened)
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
100ml fresh orange juice
The rind of 2 oranges
150gr fresh cranberries
3 tbsp Il modicano orange spread
Candied orange slices
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a bundt pan well and dust with flour.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the butter, almond milk, apple cider vinegar, apple sauce and orange juice.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix for 1-2 minutes into a smooth batter. Then fold the cranberries and orange into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and place in the center of the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Then cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 25 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before pouring it out of the mold!
- Garnish with a glaze of 3 tablespoons Il modicano orange spread and decorate with candied orange slices and fresh cranberries. Enjoy!