Pasta with roasted seitan and creamy cheese sauce
Recipe by Ti Amo
Ti Amo is the person behind @tishappykitchen. Three years ago, she started studying Food Innovation because of her love for food without knowing where this will take her. She makes and shares vegetarian and vegan recipes to inspire others to follow a more plant-based diet. She feels that a plant based diet is a lot easier when eating Italian food.
- 200g penne pasta
- 100g tomatoes
- 50g spinach
- 100g mushrooms
- 1/2cup Fiorina cream cheese with chives
- Roasted Seitan
- Cook the pasta according to the package.
- Saute the tomatoes with spinach and mushrooms.
- Heat the roasted seitan in the oven.
- Mix the vegan cream cheese with the cooked pasta and vegetables.
- Add the heated roasted seitan (sliced) on top and enjoy!