Recipe by Ti Amo
Ti Amo is the person behind @tishappykitchen. Three years ago, she started studying Food Innovation because of her love for food without knowing where this will take her. She makes and shares vegetarian and vegan recipes to inspire others to follow a more plant-based diet. She feels that a plant based diet is a lot easier when eating Italian food.
- Lentil olive oil soup
- Vegan minced meat
- Vegan cream cheese
- Italian stir-fry vegetables
- Gondino grated
- Bell peppers
- Italian seasoning
- Cut off the top of the bell peppers. Remove the seeds.
- Mix the vegetables with the vegan minced meat, Italian herbs and the lentil olive oil soup (do not add water).
- Put a layer of the sauce mixture in the bell bell pepper.
- Add a layer of vegan cream cheese, add another layer of your sauce mixture, another layer of cream cheese and sprinkle with some vegan gondino cheese.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius. Enjoy!