Recipe by Ti Amo
Ti Amo is the person behind @tishappykitchen. Three years ago, she started studying Food Innovation because of her love for food without knowing where this will take her. She makes and shares vegetarian and vegan recipes to inspire others to follow a more plant-based diet. She feels that a plant based diet is a lot easier when eating Italian food.
- 200 grams of Multi Legume Maccheroni Pasta
- Half a jar of Radicchio & Walnuts Pesto
- 1/2 Deli Slices Carpaccio
- Gondino Grated vegan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging. Cut the vegan carpaccio into pieces.
- Add the radicchio & walnut pesto to the cooked pasta, add the pieces of vegan carpaccio, some vegan cheese and some arugula. Enjoy!