Vegan Mozzarella sticks
Meet our Mezzarella- a 100% vegan and organic alternative to the yummy and stretchy Mozzarella cheese. Made out of cashews,almonds,coconut oil and Italian extra virgin olive oil, this cheese is like no other! It is melty,stretchy and delicious, plus rich in proteins and minerals so what else would you want? Dipped in our simple and unique Beetroot Sauce that tastes like healthy ketchup, these cheese sticks taste exactly like fast-food.
- plant-based milk
- salt,pepper,paprika,smoked paprika,dried parsley,onion powder
- Gondino parmesan
- oil for frying
- Cut you Mezzarella into slices and shape like sticks.
- Mix all dry ingredients and in a separate bowl pour some milk.
- Coat the Mezzarella in the breadcrumb mix, then soak in milk and then repeat the process two times for a thick coating so the mozzarella does not come out when frying.
- Pour a good amount of oil in a deep pan, heat it up and drop the Mezzarella sticks and let them fry until golden brown.
- Let them cool down and enjoy with your favorite dips.