Recipe by Ti Amo
Ti Amo is the person behind @tishappykitchen. Three years ago, she started studying Food Innovation because of her love for food without knowing where this will take her. She makes and shares vegetarian and vegan recipes to inspire others to follow a more plant-based diet. She feels that a plant based diet is a lot easier when eating Italian food.
- Cut the pizza dough into 24 squares.
- Cut the cheddar cheese into pieces and place on the squares of pizza dough.
- Roll the squares into balls and put them in a mini cupcake mold.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and sprinkle with some garlic and oregano.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Heat the vegan Bolognese Ragu and use it as a dip. Enjoy!