Vegan Date and Nut Balls
Recipe by Siham
Siham is the amazing creator of Siham Daily and the strong woman behind all her amazing food pictures. She has a passion for cooking and baking, everything being inspired by her mama. Now, she is sharing easy and yummy recipes for everyone on her blog, while featuring some of her recipes on her instagram page @sihamdaily.
- 200 Gram Dates
- 100 grams of cashew nuts, unroasted and unsalted
- 100 grams of coconut
- 100 Grams Tiger Nut Flour
- 150 grams of pistachios
- 80 grams of orange pistachio jam
- 50 grams of coconut oil
- Deseed the dates, cut them into small pieces and add them to a bowl with warm water. Let the dates soak well. This makes them softer and easier to grind.
- Drain the dates, add it to a chopper after 15 minutes and grind the dates fine. Then add the coconut together with the pistachios, cashews and tiger nut flour in a chopper. Grind everything back together again. Then add the coconut etc to the dates along with the jam and mix it all together. Add the coconut oil and knead it together until you have a nice cohesive ball.
- Divide it into small balls. I made balls of 30 grams. If you like it, roll the balls again in the jam and then in the coconut.
Now you can enjoy a nice energy date nut ball.