Recipe by Ansie Smit
One of our favorite food bloggers @fansiefood has joined our Vegaliano family to share her most delicious vegan recipes and hotspots and show us how she is discovering a more sustainable life.
With this recipe you can choose 2 options, just add the tomatoes raw or bake in the oven as described
- 200 grams of pasta of your choice
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 pack Vegan Cheese Mozzarisella
- 2 tablespoons of Basil & Pistachio Pesto
- A handful of fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, place them on the baking tray and mix with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Bake in the oven until slightly discolored, between 15 and 20 minutes
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Cut or tear the vegan cheese mozzarisella into small pieces.
- To nicely cover the plate, first place the pasta on top, it is lukewarm in the meantime, then divide the tomatoes from the oven over it, add the vegan cheese mozzarisella and finally the basil leaves.
- Divide the pesto over it in small amounts and drizzle a little extra olive oil over the whole dish.
You can also eat the pasta completely warm, keep some of the water that the pasta has boiled in and heat all the ingredients together with the pasta in a pan.